There are plenty of reasons to shop at the ReStore: You'll find one-of-a-kind new and gently used items, including furniture and home decor, appliances, building supplies and materials, hardware, and more! You'll be able to buy these items at a fraction of what you'd pay in a retail store. But most of all, you'll be helping to build our community because the proceeds from sales go toward building affordable homes for deserving families. Come on in- you never know what you might find!
We gratefully accept donations of all kinds from individuals. Whether you're moving, downsizing, clearing out, or buying something new, if it's in good condition, we would be glad to accept it. You can bring it in to our store, or we'll be happy to pick it up at a time convenient for you.
We also accept corporate donations from our friends in the West Orange community. Building materials, flooring, appliances, lamps, cabinets, fixtures, plumbing, and furniture are great ways to reduce your costs and keep these useable items out of the landfill.
Donations sold in our ReStore help us in meet the ongoing funding needs of our ministry. It is only through the donations of our many friends that we can help hard-working families in the West Orange community and give them the opportunity to lift themselves out of substandard living conditions, realizing their dreams of affordable home ownership.
Our drop-off center is open during our normal business hours, and we offer free pickup from your home or business. Your donations are tax deductible. Complete the form below or give us a call to schedule your free pickup.
Once again, thank you!!!
What We Accept:
- Furniture (sofas, chairs, coffee tables, dressers, dining tables/chairs, etc.) -- free of tears, pet damage and stains
- Home furnishings and decor (lamps, bookcases, area rugs, artwork, framed mirrors)
- Appliances (microwaves, ovens, washer/dryers, blenders, etc.) in working condition
- Building Supplies (kitchen/bath cabinets, flooring, doors, windows, lighting, fixtures, hardware, etc.)
- Plumbing and hardware (doorknobs, sinks, toilets, tubs, etc.)
We are unable to accept:
- Baby items
- Clothing or other textiles (sheets, blankets, curtains)
- Hazardous materials and used paint
- Unframed mirrors
Donation Pickup Request Form
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
13369 West Colonial Drive
Winter Garden, FL, 34787 (behind taco bell)
To call our store or to schedule a pickup: 407-905-0406
Corporate Donations: Mimi Michels, 407-257-1619